Stay organized by defining the gifting settings you use most with a standard campaign
All Giftogram accounts come with a Default Campaign. You can edit your default campaign or create a new campaign when you're ready.
How to create a standard campaign:
1. To create a new campaign go to your Campaigns page and hit the blue Create Campaign button on the right-hand side.
2. Select "Standard Campaign":
3. Enter the basic details of your campaign including the name and delivery type (digital gifts or physical cards).
*NOTE: By default, all new standard campaigns will not require admin approval before gifts are sent. If you would like to add an approval stage to orders in this campaign, enable "Require Admin Approval" to view order approvals in your team's approval queue.
4. Select the gift card currencies, catalogs, and denominations you want to make available in this campaign. If you would like to add more currencies and catalogs to your account, check out this article.
5. Select your sender name.
6. Choose a standard subject line and message to include when sending gifts via this campaign or leave it blank to create a new message each time.
7. Select the Giftogram designs you'd like to use for the campaign.
8. Select the recipients for the campaign.
9. Confirm the billing and shipping method (if including physical gifts) for your campaign.